Sunday, August 16, 2009

Don’t you just love the title of my blog?

It pretty much tells you what I am and what I like to do on a daily basis.

Ask anybody I chat with daily, or weekly, whatever. They’ll tell you ‘man, that Dannii is mean, but in a fun way.’ ;) Right? Righttttt? Fine be that way.

So, basically this will be filled up with very classy rants (as I am a classy lady) and random musings. This is my first blog ever so bear with me.

I hope I can keep this up, if not, you’ll probably won’t see me again until someone mentions the existence of this and I’ll have a little blogging fit.

Hey, at least I’m honest.

1 comment:

  1. Talking about honesty, I wouldn't label you classy 100% of the time. Sometimes you're digging down deep in topics that we all can't classify as classy, if we're speaking honest truth!

    I am excited about you having a blog now!

    ReplyDelete