Wednesday, August 4, 2010

SYTYCD Season 7, week 6, results

The results!

The opening dance is, Jazz or does it count as Broadway because it’s a Broadway song. It looks more Broadway-ey now. Someone who I’ve never heard of before choreographed this.
Oh my GOD Cat, yes we’re live, we KNOW.
Aww Denise Jefferson died. This is sad.

Our dancers are coming up, all five at once (and Billy in the audience).
Lauren is safe. Kent is safe, uh oh, there goes my little theory.
So it’ll be two out of these three: Adechike, Robert or Jose. I’m not really pleased with this.
Two dancers are dancing the Pas de Deux, gorgeous. They keep doing this really cool move where the girl is en pointe and he just spins her around.

Now, on with the results. Adechike, Robert and Jose back for the slaughter.
The Adechike/Jose Paso Doble still pisses me off, haha.
The one safe is… Adechike! Oh I like this result. He’s really grown in the past weeks so I think he deserves to go through.

So it’s Jose, Robert and Billy in the bottom three. Did I mention that I love Billy? I hope he goes through.]
Some person from the auditions that I’m supposed to remember is performing, he’s really good but I really don’t have a clue who he is.

It’s all star time!
Lauren and Neil’s turn. Their Jazz number. Only now there aren’t any bloody steps to dance on like last time, yes I’m still bitter about the stage change.

Apparently Russell is going on tour with some of the others, err, not impressed.

Robert is dancing first. Very nice.
now Jose, he’s reusing a song Dominic used for one of his solos. But you know what, he’s not as good as Dominic and neither is his choreography, so there we go.

So… Enrique Iglesias these days goes by one name? He thinks he’s like Madonna? Or Cher? No honey, you’re not. Well now I wonder if I should keep watching for Allison and Lauren but it’s just not worth it. I doubt I missed much.

It’s decision time. Nobody is going home this week; two people are leaving next week. Fuck off Nigel.

Well this is an anticlimax if I ever saw one. And it seems like we had some time left at the end or something because I think I just watched five minutes of the contestants' happy dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment