Monday, December 28, 2009

SYTYCD Week 6, results

Ok, so I’m FINALLY watching the result shows of the top 10, I’m that lazy. I can’t believe I’m this far behind.

Ok the group dance, they’re doing some kind of rock and roll based thing. Hey, no theme song when Cat walks up. Tasty Oreo choreographed this one. Aww Lauren is sitting next to him, blast from the past and such, hehe.

A nice recap of all of the dances and solos. Snoop dog is performing… Man am I excited.
What the FUCK did Dominic do to his hair?! Did he just make it worse?! I don’t remember if it was this bad last time.
Oh man, he’s dancing for Snoop though; there goes my plan to skip it.

Up first are the girls. All leathery. Ellenore is safe! *yay*
Mollee is safe as well.
Noelle is in the bottom two.
Ashleigh and Kathryn, Hmm, I actually like both of them. Kathryn is in the bottom. Now I’m sad.
Now onto the boys. Man Fern with his rock and roll make up/clothes is epic suck/fug. He is in the bottom.
Russell is safe.
Jakob is safe.
Nathan is in the bottom two.

Noelle is first up with her solo. She did well.
Next up is Fern. He….is doing the exact same solo he did last show. Wait, was that supposed to happen? I don’t remember what Noelle did last time, only reason I remember Fern is because he did a Paso Doble solo.
Kathryn is up next, lots of lovely leg movement.
Nathan, now. Gorgeous.

Eek, the girl results! Noelle is leaving, phew!
The Boys, Nathan is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment