Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nine Lovely Ladies with BIG Eyes!

Well I just thought it was about time to start blogging again. I’ve been thinking this for a while now. I’m not following Dancing with the Stars at the moment, so that idea is out. So You Think You Can Dance is probably not going to work next season as they screwed it up and are trying to turn it into Dancing with the Stars, only with professional dancers. Idiots. Oh well. I was watching Equilibrium (not so much watching as ‘the people around me were watching it’)
And noticed that Emily Watson has ‘holy crap, big eyes!!!’ So I thought ‘why not? Lets blog about it!’

So here I am. I’ve found nine ladies that I find appropriate for this little blog of mine.

Of course, the already mentioned, Emily Watson.

Gorgeous woman, BIG EYES. Of course in the movie I think she was supposed to be portraying some epic batshitcrazy, so she had the crazy eyes on for a nice amount. For some reason I think women with ‘the crayzee I’s’ are awesome. So this totally worked for me.

Next up, Zooey Deschanel

Honestly, how cute is she? I loooooove this girl. After I realized she and Emily Deschanel weren’t the same person (d’oh!) I totally wondered why Emily had the big eyes in movie X but not in Bones. Confused, I was! How was I supposed to know she had a sister that looked just like her! (Though sadly, not as well named, Zooey? What the hell, think you stuffed enough vowels in there, moms and pops Deschanel? Damn, buy a consonant already.)

Nora-Jane Noone

Wooot! This girl, you can’t even deny it, her eyes are gianormous, have you ever seen that much white in somebody’s eyeballs? Didn’t think so. Funny enough they don’t look odd on her, it gives her a nice charm (or at least I think so). She can do the epic puppydog eyes and the crazy eyes!

Next up, Audrey Tautou!

Our first doe eyed beauty with brown eyes. They be big! They might not look as big as she doesn’t have the sparkly blue’s, but they are open and ready to see the world. You’ll see as she acts, that they really stand out (and how gorgeous is she, seriously now!).

Next up, Christina Ricci,
Waaah!

ok that was mean.

Slim face, big eyes, they surely stand out. Also with the brown eyed crowd, but nobody can deny that her eyes are big. She’s like a big fat DUH on this list. Though what’s up with her eye makeup? I can’t approve that. I don’t know why, I don’t like it.


Mena Suvari


it’s not really that her eyes are really that big, I think. It’s more that her face is quite small. It doesn’t look weird though, so that’s a plus. And we’re back into the bloooo I’s.

Who is next, ah, dear Amanda Seyfried.

Little innocent Sarah in Big Love could certainly give us a big pout, puppy dog eyes and we immediately bought her innocent act. She can also pout just a tad bit differently and the look is now ‘sex kitten’ but her hair has to be down for that to happen because in this picture I think she kind of resembles a penis with ears, anime eyes and Angelina Jolie’s lips. Like a celebrity Mr. Potato Head only different. I can’t say anything else about her though, I just saw her get nakey with Julianne Moore and it has traumatized me for life and beyond. Not hot (I don’t mind the fact that they’re both women, but she’s half her age, dude, not sexy, at all.)

Last but certainly not least of them all is Allison Harvard.

I don’t think anybody really knows who she is but she was the runner up (or second runner up, or something else… whatever, she got pretty far) in America’s Next Top Model in one of the gazillion cycles that they had. (I sometimes wonder if Tyra looked up the average amount of cycles a woman has in her life and then decided that that number is how many seasons of this damn show she was going to have.)
Miss Allison was always complimented on her big eyes. She looked like an anime doll, deer in headlights, whatever you can come up with. I’m pretty sure that she has the biggest eyes of the crew. Though Nora-Jane Noone may give her a run for her money.
Well this was the end of my little blog post for today.
Maybe I shall find something fun to write about soon.

13 comments:

  1. Mena Suvari is freaking gorgeous. Awesome post, I love it.

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carly! :)
    And I think so, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally did not know that Zooey Deschanel and Emily Deschanel were related. Though that may be because I'd never seen Zooey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christina Ricci's face is just mean. There was no nice way to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you just think you've never seen her, lorelei! I'd check imdb.com if I were you!
    And baahahahahaa! Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda Seyfried is gorgeous! And I love Christina Ricci. I would add Fiona Apple to this list as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, yes, she does also have some big eyes!
    With all of these new entries I might have to a part two of this post in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant blog! Some people I'd never even heard of.
    Having eyes as big, if not bigger than Allison myself, it's nice to see that you need not have small, smoldering eyes to get along in the acting industry. :}
    Another few would be Emily Deschanel, Abbey Lee Kershaw, and Princess Beatrice (I think we're getting scary-big with her though!)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you liked the post! In a few months I may do a part two of this post, like I said a while ago so thanks a lot for the suggestions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whatta big eyes they have! I sincerely love Zooey Deschanel's eyes. It looks expressive and tantalizing. My eyes are just like hers too, and so my friends want to have eyes like mine by buying dolly-eyed lenses, or by having an eyelid surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always been a pushover for the doe-eyed ladies. Thanks for a delightfully humorous post.

    ReplyDelete