Thursday, July 8, 2010

SYTYCD Season 7, week 3, results.

Week 3, the results show. Mere hours before week 4 starts. Thin ice, thin ice.

Oh not this idiot song again. I hate the group dance already.
Honestly, I love me some O fortuna and co. but this is getting a bit over the top.
Adechike kind of looks like Brandon with what he’s wearing, fitting.

There are going to be changes? Oh, two routines, right. Never happened before on this show.
Ok, we’re finally going to get some noob on noob dance action, I guess they miss the old show, huh? *glares*
The first four are up
Kent, Adechike, Ashley and Alex.
They’re showing Alex’ awesomeness again. Man I loved that dance.
He’s save, duh.
Ashely’s up next, meh. She’s through as well.
They’re now showing us Adechike, that dance was so cute, haha. Damn, this boy is kind of reminding me of Chris Rock, haha.
Showing Kent now.
Adechike is safe, Kent is too (damn he has some muscle on him).

Billy, Robert (who?) and Lauren are up next.
Lauren is first; she had a really cute routine.
She’s safe, woot!
Eek, which one is in the bottom three?
Billy…. BILLY? And Robert. Expected Robert, but BILLY?
Man, Mia just talked for like 5 minutes and I just spaced out. I have no idea what she said.

Next two dancers up, which one will be the last one in the bottom three?
Jose and Melinda, oh this is interesting since I pegged them both for the bottom three.
Jose may just win over Melinda on cute points alone. Though she has the sympathy votes, which I understand, poor girl.
Melinda is the one that ended up in the bottom three. I think Jose just barely missed the cut for the bottom.

Yay, Mark and Courtney are dancing. LMAO I can’t get over Nigel’s S4 hair.
The garden dance of course.
Still as amazing as ever!

There’s some matchy army dancing going on, I’m not gonna lie, it’s kind of sexy.

Billy’s doing his solo now, I love this song. Gorgeous dance.WTF is he wearing though.
Robert, erm, right. Can he go?
Melinda, she’s doing tap without accompanied music. Good job!
Right, there is singing. Alas I have zero interest so I shall be skipping.
Cat says Neyo a lot like Neil. Haha. I was so confused at first ‘since when is Neil BLACK!?’

The judges are unanimous. Or so they say. Melinda’s out I guess. Yup yup, she’s out.
So now we have 2 girls and 6 guys, great.
*snort* Melinder.

No comments:

Post a Comment