Thursday, July 15, 2010

SYTYCD Season 7, week 4

Ok time to finally watch So you think you can dance, week… 5 (nope 4)?
Right, there we go.
Now the stars have to all walk together because there aren’t enough girls to walk in a sexy way. This is my theory.
I love how Cat never says ‘judges’ anymore, she probably read all of the comments mocking her for her pronunciation.
Oh noes, Alex can’t dance. *dislike*
A possible ruptured Achilles tendon, holy CRAP. Ouch ouch ouch! Aww the poor boy is crying. If only I could give him a hug.

Lauren and Pasha are doing a cha-cha-cha. To a lady Gaga song…
The beginning is… odd. But I see some nice cha cha walks in there. It was a good dance, I guess, but for some reason it didn’t really look or feel like a cha-cha-cha to me, maybe it’s because of the song.
Nigel just said ‘you just got another weapon in your arsenal’ and I understood ‘you just got another weapon in your arsehole’

Jose is teaming up with Lauren for a contemporary. About ten minutes ago we heard from Alex that Jose had a certain love for Laurens ass so this will be like a dream come true for him.
Hey I did not expect this from Jose, he did really really well!

Kent and Comfort are dancing hiphop. Lord help us all.
Ok this is actually pretty cute. Though I think that Kent is dancing too girly and there’s too much gymnastics in there.

Adechike and Courtney are doing a jazz routine.
The middle part is cute but I think that they’re spending way too much time dancing about the bar. It’s kind of distracting.
And his personality is missing again.
Yawn.

Billy and Allison were supposed to do a Broadway routine.
But Allison got hurt and he gets to dance with Katee, lucky bastard (I mean, Allison is awesomeness but who else in this season is going to get to dance with katee? Exactly.)
First of all, CATS scares the crap out of me. Secondly, this looks more like Jazz than Broadway to me.
But I liked it.

Ashley and Dominic are dancing hiphop together.
They’re supposed to be ninjas..
It was danced well but… I didn’t like it.

Robert and Kathryn are up next. They’re dolls.
This is pretty cute, they missed the lift a bit it seems, but still pretty cute!
I liked it.

Adechike is up next, he’s supposed to dance Bollywood with Alex, but who is he paired up now?
Oh, the assistant (Mara?) is helping out.
Well Bollywood is always fun when done right so yeah I liked it.
OH SNAP, Cat is fighting back. They told Adechike that he put too much groove into it all. And said to Jose earlier in the season that the exact same thing made it work for him. And Cat pointed that out. And Mia just responded that Jose is likable and Adechike is not.

Lauren and Kent are up next with contemporary.
They’re cute goofing off together, I miss seeing that.
Gorgeous dance, woohoo!
Ashley and Robert are doing the quickstep, poor people.
Roberts butt is sticking out when they’re in hold.
Well this is…. Pretty much what I expected thus not very exciting. Why does this show do this to us and put Quickstep in here, most of the time it’s the lamest dance ever.
Adam claims that it wasn’t the kiss of death but I’m doubting it.

Billy and Jose are dancing African Jazz. Interesting.
Billy is supposed to be a jaguar but he looks more like a zebra to me.
Ermmmm, right…
Haha, Nigel said Jag you are. Get it? Get it?! Jaguar. Gotta love his accent.

My predictions for the bottom three, uhm. I’m thinking Adechike, Robert and Alex (Alex being default of course).

They’re doing some kind of monkeydance tribute for Alex at the end. I don’t know what it means…

No comments:

Post a Comment