Thursday, July 29, 2010

SYTYCD Season 7, week 5, results

The results show!
Cat looks a bit off, I don’t know, maybe she has different people doing her makeup.
The opening number is cute, but it’s like Broadway, so yeah. And I totally knew Tasty Oreo did that.
I see Cat is still informing us that we’re live. As if we haven’t been live for like 5 weeks.

Ok, Cat says that it’s time for Serious Business, so here come Lauren and Kent.
They’re both through, big surprise, haha.

Oh my goodness, little kid ballroom dancers, is there anything cuter in the world?
Let me tell you, yes there is. It’s little kid ballroom dancers dancing a Jive to Elvis.

Now back to the results.

Next up, Adechike and Billy.
Billy is in the bottom three. I honestly don’t get it, I love Billy.

Next, Jose and Robert.
Jose is in the bottom three.

Comfort and Twitch are dancing their hip hop routine, yay!
Wooo! I love it! Again!

Time for the solos!
I don’t care anyone says, Billy Bell is a musical genius. If they pick Ashley and Jose over him they’re idiots (well, I already knew they were but this would make them bigger idiots).
Jose’s breaking just doesn’t impress me like Dominic’s or legacy’s did.

Oh, Ashley needs 5ish weeks to get better, the ghost of sytycd really IS trying to get the other dancers.
Hmm, as much as I wanted Ashley OUT, I did not want her to leave this way anymore than I wanted Alex to leave like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment