Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SYTYCD Week 2

Now it is sytycd’s turn, thank the skies next week will be normal again, the judges cutting people is NOT making me happy AT ALL. They will be keeping their little prodigy’s that nobody else cares about and cutting all of the interesting people that the audience actually likes (remember Caitlyn? Yeah, exactly)

The intro is starting.
Why is Mollee wearing Melissers head scarf from the Cancer dance. The little tapping parts sound soooo awkward. Channing *heart bleeds*
WOW Bianca (Beeanker) is like 7 feet taller than the other girls. And Russell has a Twitch thing going on.
Stupid World Series is giving the SYTYCD judges too much power; it needs to be over yesterday.
We’re STILL friggin waiting for Paula Abdul to show up? Keep waiting. Btw. I’m sick of Adam on the judges panel already. If this means none of the other choreographers get to be on. Ugh. I want others. More specifically, I want Miaaaa! *whines*
Noelle is back…. I said MIA, that doesn’t sound like NOELLE at all!

Noelle and Russell are doing a tennis dance? I’m assuming this is hiphop? Jazz? Who is this choreographer? Why are they not telling me what dance this will be?
What is this? I’m not liking this dance at all. Now that they’ve put the props down the choreography isn’t much better. They’re hitting it hard though.
Adam wasn’t too pleased, Mary liked it and Nigel thought it was too fast and he is a little disappointed. I blame the crap choreography.

Cat just called the judges reprobates, nobody laughed; I’ve decided that nobody in the audience knew what a reprobate is. *snort* Cat got them with her smarts.

Ashleigh and Jakob are next (these spellings are killing me, can’t they just have normal names?)
Tony and Melanieee. They’re getting married in the dance… or it is their first wedding dance. With her husband not only in the ROOM, but in the competition, ha! They’re dancing to AT LAST. And they just kissed, but that’s ok, Jakob has teh gay.
I love how they tell me what the dance is supposed to be before they dance it. I don’t like guessing and then checking wiki. Nevertheless, I know that this is a Waltz (what kind of Waltz? Beats me!) And it’s pretty gorgeous.
Wow, Adam scolded Melanie and Tony for putting too many lifts in it and letting Jakob do his little Contemporary jump thing. Mary is stirring the pot, again (oooh you kissed, whatever). Nigel is talking but I’m kind of zoning him out, got distracted by something shiny..

Victor and Beeanker (Bianca) are next.
Oh wait Victor was the gay one? Who did I baptise as the gay last week? I’m confused.
They’re doing a Tasty Oreo routine!
Did Benji and Heidi not dance to this song? (Just checked, guess not, but there has been a God church Broadway routine before)
Hmmm, I’m not sure but I think Beeanker failed to point her toes at this one part.
I hate Broadway. What is this even supposed to be?
The judges didn’t like it that much. You know Beeanker kind of looks like a duck…her face, not her movement.

Mollee and Nathan are up next. Nathan looks like has make up on. He’s so cute though, not in an ‘I want to nom him’ kind of way though, he seems like a baby (coughjailbaitcough) to me but I’m not even that much older!
They are doing Bollywood, I am interested.
Nathan has a sword.
DAMNNN Nathan spun like 30 million times without stopping on one foot.
Nathan owned this dance, Mollee? Who is this? Was she dancing?
(ok maybe Nathan is a tiny bit nomable)
Nigel is whining about ‘new styles brought into the western world’ yeah yeah Bollywood has been on the show for a while now, let it go.

Channing and Phillip. (My spell check says that my grammar was off in that sentence. I blame Channing and her horrible name. If more people start naming like this then we might as well just give up on spell check.)
They’re doing a Samba. Shadow rollllll!!!!! I love the shadow roll.
This is a fast Samba! The lifts are a bit (beyond) awkward, but I like the rest of the dance a lot. The judges are a bit meh about it, but they liked it.

Karen and Kevin are up next.
Ohhh, they’re doing hiphop. The mechanic….and the hot girl… what does that even mean? Are the old Tabitha and Napoleon back? *sigh*
NO the new Tabitha and Napoleon are still here! YAY. I love this. Karen did great! I think this is my favourite couple.
Adam passed out. *teeheeeee* He loved it.
Mary let Karen stay on the hot tamale train. Is Kevin on it now? Yup!
Nigel is ignoring that Kevin exists and drools over Karen. I guess the blondes are a bit too young (or creepy coughAshleighcough) for him this season.

Kathryn and Legacy are doing Contemporary (remember the last time Legacy had to do this style? Oy.)
The Canadian girl is back! Stacey Tookey. I didn’t like her at all last season.
I like this though! And I think they’re doing really well, I loved their lines (*sounds like a dance dork*). Legacy did so good!
The judges loved it!

Peter and Pauline are dancing a Wade Robson routine, this shall be interesting.
This sounds really really promising. Oh I like this! Only the back picture is making me dizzy. I loved thisss! It reminds me of Sara and Jesús’ Caberet Hoover routine. Wade has always been hit or miss for me and this was a HIT.
I wonder what’s up with Wade’s wife, there’s something about Mandy (her name is Amanda, right?) I don’t know what it is… maybe because she always just sits next to him, smiles and looks pretty/cool, and Tabitha and Melanie talk all the time (ok, Tabitha isn’t really an assistant, but you get where I’m going here.)
Adam says it might be controversial. Mary isn’t digging it. Nigel liked it.

Ellenore and Fern (Ryan) are up next.
They’re doing an Argentine Tango. Ok, maybe they have said what routines they were going to do in the first two dances and I just missed it. This music is so..odd, or just oddly edited, give me some The Gotan Project, people! And they’re always so far apart, you’re supposed to be hot and bothered and on each other. I like the lifts though; it’s obvious that Fern knows his business. Poor Ellenore, her heel was stuck on her dress for nearly the entire dance, what a trooper. The judges loved it!

Oh this was it? Wow! That was fast.
My winners and Karen and Kevin; Kathryn and Legacy and Pauline and Peter. Those dancers/ routines win at life.

Noelle is in the bottom four, as are Phillip, Victor and Beeanker (Bianca).
*hopes Noelle gets cut* I don’t know who these male people are so I don’t really care about them. I don’t even like Bianca that much, I just really dislike Noelle (not as much as Mollee though!)

Hey! Noelle broke one of the So you think you can dance audition rules ‘no reaching’ she probably broke the ‘no touching’ rule too but I didn’t pay enough attention.
Ohh, Victor has a creepy opera song. Don’t do this unless you’re prepared to be compared to Brandon (mmmmm, Brandon).
Bianca is up; she’s getting her groove on. Her limbs really are LONG. But I liked it as it went on.
Phillip up next, he has a classy song, Nat King Cole baby. Oh I remember why I loved this dude in the auditions. Brilliant!

I’m pretty sure they’re keeping Phillip, I mean, they HAVE to that was SO GOOD.
(Remember how I didn’t care about the men two minutes ago?)
Awwww poor Beeanker (Bianca) has to leave. Awwww, I feel so sad for her, poor thing.
….Phillip too?!!?! BUT HIS SOLO WAS SO BRILLIANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment