Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SYTYCD Week 4, results.

Well, the results, there we go.

Kevin and Karen out for realz this time? We shall know in about 40 minutes.
The opening dance is to an Imogen Heap song. I love the song and am really digging the dance. They’re like mannequins coming to life or something. I don’t know. Lets take a guess on who’s this is, Travis? Nope, Wade! It was my second guess, I swear. Cat used the word reprobate again. I wonder if anyone in the audience took their pocket sized dictionary with them.
The first two couples, Ashleigh and Jakob are safe.
Karen and Kevin are up next *sigh* Yup, bottom three. Adam says he’s not surprised and they need to ‘slaughter’ their solos.
Ellenore and Fern are safe (of course).
Noelle and Russell are up next. Are they in or out?
First we talk to Channing and Victor and watch their weird ass bird routine. All these little clips just showed Victor kicking Channing’s ass in the synchronized movements. Channing and Victor are in the bottom three. Well it’s really not their fault because that was ONE WEIRD ASS routine.
Mollee and Nathan and Kathryn and Legacy are last to go. Which one of them? If it’s Kathryn and Legacy then I totally predicted the Paso Doble as the second to last kiss of death dance. Oh yeah, Nathan and Mollee had that Laurie Ann Gibson Sonya inspired dance, now I remember. Dude Kathryn and Legacy did really well on the paso though. We should start a facebook group against that crappy music though. Also, Kathryn is wearing something really cuteeeee.
Mollee and Nathan are in the bottom three. Can we now please cut Mollee, Nigel? Please? PLEASE? Meh, Nigel will just save his cute little blonde. Nigel thinks that Mollee and Nathans solos will be brilliant….Mollee’s solos brilliant? I don’t remember that.
Oh we get to see Nakul (the Bollywood choreographer) dance. Bollywood makes me so happy. Loved it!
Ha! They filmed all of the bottom six dancers practicing their solo moves right next to each other. It looks so staged it’s not even funny anymore. Just make them stand there like last week.

Karen is up first, oh yeah, she’s out with what she’s doing, too bad. There goes a bit of diversity

Now Kevin, Probably out as well.

Channing is up. She’s doing contemporary.

Victor, now. While he spins he sticks his butt out really far. I can’t concentrate on anything else…. Must.stare.at.big.butt. Cat is also commenting on the turns. Yeah, Cat, I know, I know.

Now Mollee is going to dance. Can we just cut her because she has a crappy name? Please? Or because she’s wearing pleather. Her solo isn’t very exciting either. Hmm much lacking in the female solo department.

Nathan. I think, for a 30 second solo, he wasted too much time being artsy. Like Kupono’s ‘over the rainbow’ solo, would be great if 1:30, but lacking a bit for 30 seconds.

Oh Nigel just praised Mollee, well guess she’s not going, but I knew that.

We have some random singer Ariadne? Arianthe? Cat’s accent just messed me up big time.
Well since this gave me the urge to sneeze for some reason, I skipped it (also because I just.wasn’t.interested.)

The girls are up first. They are unanimous, Karen is outttt. Oh… they’re keeping Karen… that means they’re ditching Kevin? Cat needs to stop using the word Reprobates. Channing is out btw. I guess one girl with a bad name out is something. She was good though, so I can’t say I was really pleased by this, not her fault that she got a stupid bird routine.

Now the boys. Ahhh, Kevin is gone…
Ew Victor and Karen…. I am not digging this coupling right now. Maybe my mind will be changed but right now, yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment